4.18.2010

How sweet it is.

I was so surprised and very honored that our wedding was posted on Style Me Pretty!!


Thank you to SMP for the super sweet post and to our lovely coordinator, Paola Spagnoletti of Just Chic Events, for submitting the entry. We could not have pulled off the wedding we envisioned without all these wonderful vendors, whom we love and would highly recommend:

Day-of Wedding Coordinator ~ Paola Spagnoletti of Just Chic Events
Photographer ~ Chris Austin of White Haute Photography
Second Photographer ~ David Baxter of Ohana Photographers
Lighting and drapery ~ Mars and Nancy of Flowers on Mars
DJ ~ Michael Antonia of The Flashdance
Make-up ~ Julie Han (aka miss cakeface)
Bouquets and boutonnieres ~ Liza of Letters 4 Lilly
Cake ~ Laurie Mura of I Believe It's Cake!

Maybe I'll get around to the recaps one day soon...

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!! i saw the smp post and knew it was you. love the pretty details and style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic is that?!?!?
    When I saw your pictures this weekend over SMP, I was like...wait a second, I know her hahahaha.
    I already left you a msg, but stopping by again. Your wedding was super cute and creative. I love the details!!
    Congrats again.
    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete