11.03.2009

Please Mr. Postman, look and see.

I've taken quite a long break from posting and wedding prep all together. I just got back from a week in Hawaii for a WORK trip. Amazing.

view from the Sheraton Waikiki

But I can only use the new job and new apartment as an excuse for so long. Now, it's November and we are less than 100 days away from our wedding!

I love getting things in the mail. Thank goodness for online shopping, especially Etsy!

We got some ties that don't suck for our groomsmen from here:


I purchased a customized feather hair piece from here:


I'm looking forward to receiving our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages from here:


One last thing we got in the mail from our photographers, Chris and Erinn Austin:

One super swanky DVD of high-res images from our engagement shoot.

After looking through hundreds and hundreds of pictures of ourselves, we chose several to print out at Target to decorate our new apartment. Here are a few more of my faves...






4 comments:

  1. More amazing pictures !!!

    Thanks for letting me post them over my blog. Just did it today and I credit to WhiteHoute as well.

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your props and outfits!! super cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while dear. Love your selection of photos! Down to 2 months! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are so fantasic!!!

    best of luck to you...
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete