5.07.2009

My fabulous coordinator

I am not a fan of bridal forums and message boards because they are usually flooded with biiiiatches bringin' the drama fo' yo' mama. But, I must admit, Project Wedding helped me find my wonderful day-of-wedding coordinator, Paola Spagnoletti of Just Chic Events. Upon reading rave review after rave review about Paola and checking out her own wedding on her blog, I knew I wanted needed her services.
So, this ain't gonna be no platinum wedding (oh yes, my fellow teachers, multiple negation...AA Language Rule: more negatives = more negative statement), why the f* do I need a coordinator? Whoever says wedding planning is fun is lying. Kidding...sorta. It is super fun looking through blogs and magazines and thinking dreaming about dresses and SHOES. It is not so fun finding vendors, dealing with vendors (no offense, my lovely vendors), and trying to stay within budget. Thank you, Paola! Not only is she going to take the stress out of our wedding day, she is helping us stay within (or close to) budget, referring vendors that she adores that will give me the most bang for my buck, and showering me with advice and ideas.

You know, even though her contract says "Day-of-Wedding" coordinator, she is more of a "Year-of-Wedding" coordinator. She was giving me advice even before we met! I can't say enough good things about this lovely lady. She is everything you need in a coordinator -- detail-oriented, organized, creative, prompt with e-mails, affordable, and the list goes on. To top it off, she is simply fabulous!

lovely photography by Jordana Hazel of Hazelnut Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment